onsdag, september 27, 2006

Kindred Spirits

*
Please rightclick on the link and choose opoen in new window


KINDRED SPIRITS

If only I could have been there when you where hurt
If only I could have been your angel, guarding you

No one should have to be born into pain and suffering
Standing alone, exposed to the cruelty of the world

If I could have stood between you and the hand that hit you
Who took away your pure innocence and murdered your trust

All these nights when you shivered and cried yourself to sleep
When the light in you faded from the darkness around you


I wanna be the warm hand that tenderly wipes your tears away
The voice that whispers in your ear, that the fairytale is true

That life is about to begin soon, when you have grown stronger
Stronger then anybody else since you've been broken down

That you are very special that has had a very hard trial
That it is an uniqe soul that looks out through your eyes

That your view on the world and your insights are a gift
That you have been given a shining diamond in your heart


You are the fairytale, the gift, the strength and the answer
Thats the thing about veterans that suffers the battle of life

The true heroes are the ones that stand tall through the storm
Who where lost but eventually found themselves and the truth

Guides, adventurers, mountainclimbers, divers, teachers
All of that and an infinity of possibilities in you

Don't get burned by your own force and your will to change
Even though you feel responsibility and love for mankind


Sometimes its hard to reach out for help and be vulnerable
When you learned yourself to walk, forced to grow up fast

But now I stand here, I know, I walked the same path as you
Was it you I whispered to when I was shivering in the dark

How remarkable, two souls fought the same battle and won
I want to let my shield down and unveil myself for you

Namaste! I greet you with respect my friend, kindred spirit
The divine in me greets and honours the divine in you!


© copyright Jessica Sunnely 2003

Thank you my dear friend Dave,
for helping me translate!


http://www.myspace.com/thedaveallenband


2 kommentarer:

Deb Prothero sa...

If only we each had a kindred spirit at the moment of the hurt! The world would be so peaceful then.

Thanks for sharing, Jess

Jess sa...

Dear Deb, I agree, its my highest wish, for everyone to have a healing Light inside making trials bareable to live through.

Someones once said: "Were not here to survive, but to Learn How To Live..."

Blessings, Jess ~ Sunnely

.
. .